OK. I got lots and lots to say. I've tried to make it organized, well thought out, thought-provoking even. I've tried to get other people involved so I can have an array of opinions instead of mine. Even though I don't believe I'm the only person who is right in this world about any one thing, I am quite opinionated and sometimes I just got stuff to say. Sometimes loudly. Sometimes like I think I'm the only one with that opinion and sometimes like I'm the first person who has ever thought these things. I know better. I just enjoy being charismatic. I like thinking that I make people think outside the box or maybe want to explore something outside of what they consider typical. I'm probably usually wrong. That's cool too.
So, what's all this crap I'm saying really about? This is about the 30th blog I've tried to start because I try to keep my personal opinion apart from my professional opinion and try to categorize things to interest different groups of people. Sometime between here and Georgia this weekend though I kind of decided.... screw that. I'm just going to have a place for me to proclaim my thoughts and opinions about all of it and if anyone wants to read it, cool. I kind of hope people do because some of these things are important for me to share. I hope people step outside their boxes of just what's on the radio and stop sitting in the back of a rock show and stop thinking that "having a life" is getting married, buying a house in the suburbs and making babies. I'm not saying that can't be your life, but there is just really soooo much more.
I'm fed up with conditioning and not only the people who have made those rules up, but the people who continue to follow them for no other reason than they think they're supposed to.
As annoyed and angry as it all sounds I'm actually quite happy. Quite opinionated. Quite sure that I'm quite right that everything I am doing now is what is exceptionally perfect for me. It's not considered normal. I'm not considered normal. I can assure you of one thing though. I'm a completely honest person. Not because I even really want to be. I just really suck at lying, so why try and what's the point. I don't believe in TMI or abbreviating things just to save time. I believe life is a super duper long time. I believe everything you believe is quite possible although pretty much everything is not probable. I am an excellent listener and not because I care about what's wrong with you. That stuff isn't any of my business. I do care about the person though and how their problem effects them. I may give you really crappy advise, but I promise it will probably be something no one else would give you. I also super believe that even though you may not care for me and my opinions.... I have excellent taste in music and even if you don't like one band I show you, I promise I got another one for ya that will be your new favorite band.
No comments:
Post a Comment