Thursday, September 8, 2011

How many days does it take to form a habit?

I don't really care how many days it takes to form a habit, but in hopes that 2 days is it I thought I would post yet another blog.

To gripe or not to gripe, that is the question. Drama is more entertaining. No one is really interested in someone else's good day. No one really thinks people have them. No matter that I have them nearly every single day. Maybe that's why I can be put-offish. To those people I say, "SWEET!"

Just because I'm having a good day though doesn't mean I can't be annoyed by other people. I mean, their days suck right?

So, first of all, let's start off our blog right. I need some rock and roll paraphernalia up in this bitch.

Things to check out for those of you who don't give a crap what I say and only like to watch You Tube videos:

I moved away from Cincinnati because things weren't very cool, but something very cool is happening on September 10 at Madison Theater. Although to prove my point, that's actually in Kentucky, not Cincinnati. A Continuous Now is releasing their CD and music video. Here are some ever-loving promos featuring some of my sexy fire performer friends (that's two different links hookers):

A Continuous Now "Shivas Dance" PROMO#1 from Contrast Productions on Vimeo.


A Continuous Now " Shivas Dance" - Promo #2 from Contrast Productions on Vimeo.

Also, don't forget that Former has unleashed some music on your face. You can stream the entire album for free at www.dennysmithmusic.com. You can also get a free download of "Lies" on my totally awesome free download. THERE'S A LINK AT THE SIDE OF THE PAGE! IF YOU MISS IT YOU SHOULDN'T BE READING ANYTHING EVER! They will also be playing THIS awesome rock show October 1 at 12th & Porter. Word on the street is that they have an extended set of awesome for FREE this Tuesday in front of Bridgestone mother-lovin' arena.

Also, it's my friend Colleen's birthday bash at The Rutledge this fine Saturday eve. We shall be doing a little dance, making a little love and getting down that night.

If you like some industrial there's also a Cryogen Second show happening at the old Fuel? I guess it is now called Indulge? Never been to either so I may drop in for a quick peek a boo.

The rest of you haven't promoted enough today for me to remember what you have going on this week, so do a better effing job.

I got so much to sort out that I want to talk about, but, well, you know.... there's no good way to start. I'm gonna wait until I'm really fed up and then just go into a tirade, so you're safe for one more day. Just the one though. I'm addicted.


No comments:

Post a Comment